This new, soloTAN™ turbine is one of a kind, made specifically for mobile technicians or technicians spraying low volumes. Like the studioTAN, this machine is quiet, lightweight, and simple to use and designed for mobility without compromising quality or professional appearance.
- Pre-set motor speed for easy use featuring Reset Safety Switch
- Quick Connect technology
- Heat Dissipation box to allow cooler and more quiet operation
The M-Model bleed style applicator is sleek and durable. The all-metal design with internal stainless steel fluid components makes for a flawless spray and easy cleanup/maintenance. This applicator features an adjustable Pattern Control knob located on the back of the gun, just above the fluid knob. Enjoy intermittent airflow (flowing only when you pull the trigger to the first stage of travel) for a less noticeable “hiss” and quieter performance. The 8 oz. bottom-fed solution cup allows the technician to spray multiple clients without having to stop and refill. This popular model will help you achieve impeccable results each time.
- All metal, sleek applicator with an ergonomic insulated handle that never gets hot to the touch
- Durable and Professional
- Exclusive spray pattern adjustment and fluid control at your fingertips
- Bleed style applicator allowing the “blow-dry” feature by gently pulling the trigger to the first stage of travel
- 8 oz. bottom-fed solution cup