General Return Policy
All products, and equipment is valid for 30 days from the day you receive your products via delivery confirmation date. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase delivery, your order is outside our return policy date and are no longer eligible for return.
Purchase Agreement – When completing an order via our website or by phone, you hereby agree to the following terms:
- 1.) All product and equipment returns are assessed a 25% restocking fee regardless if unused as we are unable to sell as a new product once it leaves our warehouse, and is forced to be used as a sample product for non-profit.
- 2.) Customers are required to pay all shipping fees for returning products, and return labels are not available. Customer will provide or purchase their own shipping label.
- 3.) We offer sample sizes to test prior to ordering larger quantities. Therefor all quarts and gallon purchases can not be returned for performance issues. We recommend you to sample our product line prior to ordering Quarts sizes or larger.
- 4.) If you return an item that was shipped with “free shipping”, the original shipping amount will be deducted from the total refund.
- 5.) To be eligible for a replacement or refund: All bottles must contain a protection seal on the top of the bottle without any tampering of any sort. The bottle must not be damaged and is returned in the condition it left our warehouse. All opened items void our return policy and cannot be returned.
To submit for a refund, replacement of damaged or wrong items sent, Fill out this form here.
General Order Issues:
Click the title that represents the issue you are currently experiencing to find out how to properly handle the situation with SJOLIE.
What if my product is damaged?
We apologize your package was damaged. Please take pictures of the boxes the product was received in, along with the bottles that leaked or dented prior to throwing away. Please visit this form, and select one of the bottom two options depending on which applies. We’ll process your claim with evidence to send a new replacement or refund as soon as possible depending on your selected resolution.
What if my package shows ``Delivered`` , but I cannot find it at my location?
If your FedEx or USPS tracking shows your package as “delivered”, that means they physically scanned the packaged and left the package on your door step or place of business. Fedex and USPS drivers cannot enter delivered without the end point of delivery, GPS, and scanning the box.
At this point, we have to assume your package was stolen from your location, and therefor is not the responsibility of SJOLIE to replace or refund this order. Just like as if someone steals any other property you might own, the manufacturer is not liable for this theft taken place.
Common mistakes customers can make –
- Check surrounding areas as some delivery companies will place your package behind a flower pot, furniture, or back doors if they feel like it needs to be hidden.
- If you have a community mail box, check for a KEY in your box that might lead to opening a larger mailbox that is storing your package.
- Call your mailing service (Fedex or USPS depending on service used), and see if they ask the route’s driver if they know where the package possible can be if not in front of the door.
What if a product is missing from my order?
We will weigh your scanned package weight, and compare a mock-up of the same package at our warehouse to compare weights. All weights listed on Fedex or USPS’s tracking page is the weighed-in package at their location. If the scanned weight is less than our mock-up package, we are then able to confirm the items are truly missing in which we will send ASAP same day we come to this conclusion. To start the process, file a claim here.