Request Equipment Repair & Support
Sjolie Sunless can provide cleaning, maintenance, and repair services on your HVLP Applicator. Our experienced technical team will evaluate and mend your spray tan gun so you can start spraying again as soon as possible. The $75 Cleaning and Maintenance Package is ideal for those who require
- light, routine cleaning
- repair of broken parts
- replacement of missing parts
- diagnosis for non-operating or malfunctioning guns
- deep cleaning of dirt, corrosion, and solution build-up
Cleaning and Repair times may range from 3-5 business days after receiving your applicator. Additional fees and service time may apply to applicators with severe damage or corrosion. Extra parts and labor beyond the scope of our package will be assessed, and a representative will contact you with our estimated project time/cost as soon as possible.
This package includes
- Labor, disassembly, cleaning, and reassembly, subject to the severity of the applicator ($50 value)
- Replacement of parts including 1 Duck Bill, 1 Air Feed Tube, 1 Ethfoam Gasket, and 1 16 oz. Sjolie Gun Cleaner ($29 value) * uninstalled spare parts are included in the returning package
- Return Shipping and Handling Fee, Domestic US addresses only ($10 value)
Please complete the application form so our team can best assess your applicator and provide you with the following steps to complete your request based on the individual needs of your equipment. We will contact you within 24-hours to discuss your request, collect a payment, and provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) specially assigned to your case, which will need to be included in your shipment to our location.