With each purchase, 30% of all clothing and accessories proceeds will be donated to help research new innovative methods in preventing Melanoma and better care for treatment in those affected, education for our healthcare providers, and help to provide better access to treatment for our communities.
What MRF (Melanoma Research Foundation) does:
– Research new ways to prevent melanoma from forming, better care for how to treat it, and how to prevent it from coming back
– Works with lawmakers on federal, state, and local levels to increase the funding for all types of melanoma research.
– Improves access to quality care by helping people with poor health coverage get the proper treatments
– Educates and spreads awareness on ways to prevent melanoma and what everyone should do to lower the risk
– Hosts and coordinates events for fundraising and to spread awareness
MRF’s Mission Statement:
Founded in 1996, the Melanoma Research Foundation (MRF) is the largest independent organization devoted to melanoma. Committed to the support of medical research in finding effective treatments and eventually a cure for melanoma, the MRF also educates patients and physicians about the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of melanoma. The MRF is a dedicated advocate for the melanoma community, helping to raise awareness of this disease and the need for a cure. The MRF’s website is the premier source for melanoma information seekers.
Social media : @curemelanoma
more information on www.melanoma.org