SJOLIE MULTI SURFACE DISINFECTING SPRAY is manufactured in our OTC Certified facility to provide a high-grade concentrate disinfectant that outperforms the average over the counter disinfectants.
Denatured Ethanol is considered more effective as a virucidal disinfectant, as isopropanol is not effective against non-enveloped viruses.
In pharmaceutical cleanroom environments, alcohol is blended with water for injection quality water (WFI). Water speeds up the denaturing process of proteins, causing membrane damage. Alcohols act on bacteria by making the cell membranes permeable. Efficacy is increased with the presence of water which leads to cytoplasm leakage, denaturation of cell protein and eventual cell lysis.
- Simple ingredients
- No residue
- Sunless Tanning Tent safe
- Spray Gun Applicator safe
- Fast drying
- Safe for all surfaces
- No harsh chemicals
- No triclosan
- Bleach free
- Sulfate free
- Ammonia free
- No petroleum based ingredients
IMPORTANT NOTES WHEN APPLYING:
- Do NOT dilute – This formula is made exactly as directed by the CDC to fight the worst of viruses and germs. Diluting product with water or other ingredients risks weakening the strength required to properly disinfect surfaces.
- HVLP Applicators work best for commercial application. For home use, pour into empty sprayer bottle of your choice. Make sure no residues of previous product exist prior to filling.
- When using HVLP Commercial sprayers, wear ventilator mask to avoid inhaling high volume of disinfectant. **not required for home use sprayer bottles**.
- If Spray puddles during application on wood surfaces, wipe away liquid until visibly removed. If you do not wipe away puddling, you risk removing topcoat of varnishes, or lacquers.