Sjolie Sunless is a proud affiliate of the National Spray Tan Professional Association (NSTPA), which provides you with the best training! The Sjolie Sunless certification course is an all-in-one, comprehensive class which is completed in a single day. We ensure trainees are educated on everything needed to have a successful start in the sunless industry. Holding an NSTPA certification shows that you have been introduced and properly trained on the sunless industry, client satisfaction, and the composition of the product; so you can be confident you will stand out.
Classes are scheduled Monday through Friday at Sjolie HQ in Rocklin, California, and require in-person attendance.
Class sizes may vary; however, we understand your education is a large investment and an important effort towards the success of your business so groups will include no more than 8-people. The class will range from 6 to 8-hours in length and a lunch break is provided! There are many surrounding eatery options available for you during this time, drinks and snacks will be provided at Sjolie HQ.
Our certification course is an “all-in-one” class, meaning we cover everything needed for you to get started out in the industry. You will learn…
- The History of Spray Tanning & the different Forms of Application
- Important Government regulations
- Enhanced knowledge of the skin & How Spray Tanning Works with the body
- In-Depth Sjolie Product Knowledge, Sales, and Marketing Strategies
- Important steps for client preparation, maintenance, and problem-solving
- How to conduct a Spray Tan
- Proper Spray Tanning Technique – SPRAY A LIVE MODEL!
- Machine maintenance & Product Care
- Business and Marketing Tools, Tips, & Tricks
We can’t send you home empty-handed! Included with your Training Purchase is…
- Printed Training Guide for your Education Reference – all material will be provided to you!
- Detailed Product Knowledge Training Guide
- Exclusive Sjolie Sales Guide which includes pricing, ROI, and Business Investment Fees
- Complimentary Online Access to our affiliate training host, the National Spray Tan Professional Association (NSTPA)
- Custom, NSTPA License ID Card to prove your Certification Status
- Signed, NSTPA Certificate of Completion
- A searchable, profile within the NSTPA database to advertise your sunless services
How to prepare for your Sjolie HQ Training…
- Arrive 10 to 15-minutes early to complete your last-minute visitor paper-work and ensure class stays on schedule!
- Get a good night’s rest! There are lots to learn at a Sjolie training. A good night’s sleep will help you to stay alert and focused during the busy day.
- If you’re traveling from out of town and require an overnight stay, we encourage you to arrive a day prior to your scheduled training to ensure you’re on time.
- Wear comfortable clothing. We recommend wearing or bringing flat shoes; this will help you during the hands-on technique portion of your learning experience.
- Sjolie will supply all training materials – no need to bring paper and pen with you unless you’d like to take notes on your personal paper pad.
- While you may feel overwhelmed at first, perfection takes time. Rest assured, you will go home with the resources and contacts to help feel confident in what you have accomplished during your training day!
Ready to schedule your Sjolie Sunless Certification?
Once you’ve purchased the course, our training team will be alerted and a Training Coordinator will contact you to schedule your training date, collect your information, & finalize your purchase! We have many pre-scheduled classes to choose from so you can select the option that best suits your scheduling needs. Our operating hours are Monday through Friday, so allow up to 48-hours for someone to reach out.
Do you have a particular day in mind, or want to learn about our class availability before purchasing? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details, our training team would be happy to assist you!
PURCHASING TERMS & CONDITIONS WILL APPLY:
DEPOSIT: To accommodate the high volume of potential trainees, Sjolie requires a $100.00 non-refundable training deposit to reserve your seat in a scheduled training class.
AMOUNT DUE: The remaining amount of your training fee is due no less than 48-hours before your training day. The remaining amount due can be completed on our website, or by calling our office and speaking with a representative. If the final transaction is completed no less than 48-hours before your training day, your seat in the scheduled class is forfeit.
RESCHEDULING: When requesting a Certification Class change or reschedule, the trainee is required to contact Sjolie Sunless no less than 24-hours before the scheduled training time. Training must reschedule to a new time and date within 30 days of the original booking. Failure to do so will result in the forfeit of the $100.00 deposit.
Sjolie will accommodate two reschedules within these requirements without penalty. A following reschedule will result in the forfeit of the $100.00 deposit.
CANCELLATIONS: Sjolie Sunless holds a 24-hour cancelation policy on all scheduled training. Failure to contact us in advance will result in a forfeit of the $100.00 deposit. An additional deposit will be required to reschedule.
By completing your purchase of a non-refundable deposit, remaining amount owed, or paid in full, you understand you must adhere to these Sjolie Sunless booking expectations. You understand training deposits are non-refundable and you may be responsible for additional fees if you do not adhere to these booking rules.