Purchase Agreement – When completing an order via our storefront, website, or by phone, you at this moment agree to the terms explained throughout this page.
General Return Policy
Most products and equipment are valid for return or exchange within 30 days from the day you receive your products via delivery confirmation date. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase delivery, your order is outside our return policy date, and you are no longer eligible for return or refund.
We offer sample sizes to test before ordering larger quantities. Therefore, solution purchases cannot be returned for performance issues. We recommend you sample the product line before ordering larger professional sizes.
Terms & Conditions of All Returns
- 1.) All returns are assessed with a 25% restocking fee regardless if unused.
- 2.) Customers are required to pay all shipping fees for returning products, and return labels are not available. Customer will provide or purchase their shipping label.
- 3.) If you return an item shipped with “free shipping,” the original shipping amount will be deducted from the total refund.
- 4.) All opened items void our return policy and cannot be returned. To be eligible for a replacement or refund:
(a) Bottles must contain a protective seal on the top of the bottle without tampering of any sort.
(b) Bottles & Labels must be undamaged and in good, unused condition.
Terms & Conditions of Returns, of Financed Starter Kits
Financed Starter Kits must be returned with all products and equipment included within 30 days of the date received via Courier’s confirmation. All Financed Kits are subject to our General Terms & Conditions, which includes a 25% restock fee. We do not accept partial returns of Starter Kits. Any sampled or used product & equipment must be disclosed to a Sjolie Representative before the return is authorized. All sampled and used items will be deducted from the overall return value at full MSRP. This includes Online Training hosted by www.nstpa.com.
Qualifying Refund Type
While most unused products and equipment qualify for Return or Exchange within 30 days, your original form of Payment will affect your refund type.
- Payments made with Cash, Sezzle, After-pay, Store Credit, or Gift-Cards receive refunds in the form of a Store Credit only.
- Payments made with Debit or Credit Cards receive refunds back to the original form of payment or Store Credit only. We cannot apply a refund to a new card or banking account.
To request a Refund, Replacement, or Return of any kind, please complete our Return Request form for approval. A Sjolie Representative will review your request and approve or deny the resolution within 72-business hours.
General Order Issues
We have highlighted some General shipment complications and the resolution for each below. Select the complication which best represents the issue you are experiencing with your purchase for details on how we may be able to assist you with a resolution. If you would like to request support with your order, please complete the Return Request Form above.
My product arrived damaged (i.e. leaking, broken, etc.)
We apologize your package was damaged upon delivery. We can assure you, the product leaves our facility in pristine condition and securely packaged but we realize transit of packages can take a toll on your parcels. To best assist you, we request detailed photos of the packaging your product was received in, along with any damaged bottles and products (dents, leaks, cracks, etc.). Please be sure labels and caps are visible in your photos. Do not discard the damaged products or boxing. To qualify for a resolution, all orders must be returned to Sjolie Sunless in the condition the package was received. Tampering with the product can affect your return, refund, or replacement options.
Please visit this FORM, and select one of the bottom two options depending on which applies. We’ll process your claim with evidence as soon as possible depending on your selected resolution.
I did not receive my full starter kit, I am missing my tent, machine, or product
Our starter kits are shipped in 2-3 separate parcels based on our stock and to best ensure the safe arrival of your items. It is likely you will receive a parcel with your tent, a parcel with your machine, and a parcel with your products. More than likely, your packages will be delivered on separate days.
First, follow these steps to locating your full order:
- Check your received package for a printed “Drop-Ship Card”. This card will provide you with notice and instruction of when and how you can expect to receive the remainder of your order.
- View your provided tracking number on the FedEx website. If all parcels have shipped from the Sjolie facility, you will have a “multi-shipment” option to access the individual tracking numbers for each parcel of contents.
My tracking number shows Delivered, but I cannot find my order
If your courier tracking number status shows as “delivered,” the package has been physically scanned and left on the doorstep, place of business, or with a resident of the address. Couriers are unable to update a package’s status to delivered without an endpoint of delivery, GPS, and scanning the box.
Before requesting support from a Sjolie Representative, please complete the initial steps of locating your package(s):
- Check surrounding areas of the property; if a driver feels your package is at risk, they will often hide the parcels in a secure location on the premises.
- If you have a community mailbox; check for a Key in your box that might lead to opening a larger dropbox storing your package.
- Check with employees, complex management, or other household members to ensure they’ve not accepted the package and placed it out of sight or mistaken it for their own.
- Contact the building manager to see if the package has been delivered to the central office instead of a specific unit or appt number.
- Confirm neighboring homes or businesses have not received the package(s) by mistake.
- Contact the Courier at the general support line, which can be found on their website, to collect additional information regarding the delivery. The courier can provide the exact time and GPS coordinates of the delivery and supply you with a signed name if the package was left to a resident.
If you are unable to locate your package after further investigation, we may need to assume your package was stolen from your location and therefore is not the responsibility of Sjolie Sunless to replace or refund this order. Just like if someone steals any other property you might own, the manufacturer is not liable for this theft that took place. If your package has been taken, immediately file a claim with the courier. We recommend doing so via the website or by phone with a representative. You will be provided with a claim number to access updates regarding your shipment claim. Sjolie is not responsible for replacements or refunds of missing packages.
What if a product is missing from my order?
We apologize if an item is missing from your order. To start the replacement process, file a claim here. It is important to include images of the items you have received; please take photos of the items included in your package with labels and quantities visible. Your request can be declined for insufficient information.
Once your claim is received, we will review your scanned package weight, and compare a mock-up of the same package at our warehouse. All weights listed on the couriers tracking page is the weighed-in package size upon arriving at their location. If the scanned weight is less than our mock-up package, we are then able to confirm the items are genuinely missing in which we can complete the replacement process immediately.
Sjolie Sunless will not replace “missing product” if the package indicates accurate shipping and receiving weight.